Supporting Confident Journeys – RCET 2019 Practitioners’ Conference
5 November Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh
If you haven’t already registered to attend this free conference here are some of the things you’ll be missing out on:
- learning about the most recent Scottish research on the educational experiences of AFCYP
- hearing the views of leading experts in child development, life transitions and post 16 years destinations
- listening to the personal life journeys directly from parents and young people
- visiting our varied market stalls from friends like Reading Force, Place2Be and Carers Trust
- viewing our Research posters and feedback from young people who take part in our Youth Participation Programme
- Networking with other delegates
- A chance to showcase your support for ensuring that Armed Forces children and young people can reach their full potential through confident journeys.
- A yummy lunch!
And of course meeting the fabulous RCET team!!