RCET works with a wide range of partners to ensure that the needs of children and young people from Armed Forces families are supported to help them reach their full potential.
Scottish Service Children’s Strategy Group
RCET’s Education Manager is a member of this Scottish Government strategic group which meets regularly to consider issues around the education and well being of children and young people from Armed Forces families.
Armed Forces Community Covenants
RCET works with Armed Forces Covenant groups across Scotland. We have strong partnerships with Argyll and Bute, Highland and Moray and we are very interested to hear from groups in other areas and to work with them to deliver the principles and aims of their covenants.
For further information please contact Moira Leslie email@example.com or telephone 0131 322 7350
If you or your organisation think that you can help RCET fulfil our vision please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Wales Service Children in Education
- Army Families Federation
- Association of Directors of Education Scotland
- Directorate Children and Young People
- Education Scotland
- Families Outside
- Naval Families Federation
- North Yorkshire Service Pupils’ Champions
- Pupil Inclusion Network Scotland
- RAF Families Federation
- Scottish Funding Council
- Scottish Government
- Service Children’s Progression (SCiP) Alliance
- Skills Development Scotland
- Together (Scottish Alliance for children’s rights